Monday, December 5, 2016

Blog Hop Winners FINALLY Announced

GASP!!!! I can NOT believe I didn't post the winners to last months blog hop.  WHERE has my head been?
I am SOOOO Very Sorry....

Just a quick post....  Winners were both chosen by the "Blind Point and Click"
When I realized I hadn't ever posted the blog hop winners I was in complete shock.. I thought I had.  Then thought it funny that I hadn't heard from anyone... YIKES... NO WONDER... Because I never made the announcement....  EEEEEK!!!!

So without wasting any more time, I have closed my eyes, and swirled my computer mouse around, and where it stopped is how the winners were chosen.... from right here on this blog....

Congratulations  to........  

bello amanecer   and    Lillian A 

Please contact me so I can get your adorable "Sweet Country Christmas" Digi
sent right out to you!

1 comment:

Lillian A said...

Oh, lucky me, to have been one of the chosen. Thanks so much, and I'm tickled to add this cutie to my files! Have a happy and blessed Christmas season.