Monday, September 19, 2016

Fairy Tales

Hello everyone!

It's Jennifer here to share a card that hopefully inspires you to grab your beautiful Elisabeth Bell images and head to your craft room for some creative time. :)


My husband and I recently celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary. quite the milestone in this day and age! I made him this card, using the precious 'February Flutter' digital image and the inspiring sentiment you see here. the inside reads, "thank you for being my happily ever after." :) he really is!

while the card style might be a bit more frou frou-y than I would typically make for him, he did like it! especially when he saw that the fairy prince was wearing the same colors as his favorite super hero - The Incredible Hulk! ;)

for more information on the card, stop by my blog, "Just Coffee Please..."
and may you have a 'happily ever after' in your life, too! :)
Jennifer

2 comments:

Fikreta said...

very pretty card!
love it
hugs
Fiki

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card and your design is wonderful.

Debs xxxx

{Debs Cards}